Rainy Day Love: A Qabalah Tarot Reading by Jessica Berck Hensley of UndoneSpirit333
A couple of weeks back, I gave you a taste of Qabalah. This week, I’m giving you a buffet, not only will I have the meanings of the cards, I will also have the pathwork messages for you to work if you so choose.
Remember, this a general reading, please take what resonates and disregard what doesn’t. There are over 21 messages in this reading, it most likely won’t all resonate with you.
Also, there is a channelled artwork of one of the pathworks. The most prominent, most popular message I feel. So I made artwork for you to meditate on. It is shaped for use on a phone. You can download it and put it on your lock screen. There is slight branding to prevent theft. If you feel moved, resonation donations are appreciated in exchange for the downloading of the free artwork. But there is no pressure to donate if you are unable too or you don’t feel like donating. It’s fine. I am currently working on a way to make channeled artwork more specific for people and perhaps sell my channelled artworks and open up readings again. But right now I’m only doing collective messages and accepting donations.
Here I go:
Look at the number list below, Then find the points on the tree of life. In between the points are paths to work to help share your life if you so choose. I've made a chart that you can use to see everything in last posts reading. I will list what the pathworked message is after I list the points on the tree of life.
1. Crown: Ace of Cups
2. Wisdom: Knight of Swords The Game Master
3. Understanding: 10 of Disks, Wealth
0 knowledge: The Fool Reversed
4. Mercy: 7 of Cups Debauch
5. Strength: 8 of Wands Swiftness
6. Beauty: 8 of Cups Indolence
7. Victory: X. The Wheel of Fortune
8. Splendor: 7 of Swords Futility
9. Foundation: VI. The Lovers
10 Gate: XVII The Star
Bottom of the Deck Energy VII Justice
The number 8 shows up three times in this reading. 888 is all about achieving wealth. So someone might get wealthy when they least expect it, simply because they gave up all expectations of being wealthy.
Here are the Pathworks
Here in this reading I am giving you the meaning of the cards and then I will share pathwork meanings for all the pathworks.
Here are the meanings of the cards first, from the Deck, The Urban Tarot:
1. Crown: Ace of Cups- Love, Respect, honor is number one.
2. Wisdom: Knight of Swords, The Game Master-Someone is shrewd with their business, partnerships, and friendships based on relationship experience.
3. Understanding, 10 of Disks Wealth-Someone understands how to make, keep, and spread wealth and money.
0. Knowledge, The fool reversed. Someone is cautious with every step they take when it comes to making money, 0 is read with 3, Understanding and Knowledge are read together.
4. Mercy, 7 of Cups Debauch. Someone enjoys letting loose and having fun at the expense of others, also a person may take mercy on someone at a party and hang with them if they are spending time alone. Be careful. It can go wrong or right depending on the path worked.
5. Strength: 8 of Wands, Swiftness- A message needs to be delivered sooner rather than later.
6. Beauty, 8 of Cups, Indolence-Laziness in creating drinks for oneself leads to a blanking out on creative ideas. Drinks can be mocktail and/or cocktail based.
7. Victory: X. The Wheel of Fortune. The fun is just beginning. Something fun will happen if action is taken, or surrender happens, i.e. Release is given perhaps.
8. Splendor: 7 of Swords, Futility- It is futile to resist love, if one believes love conquers all, then so be it.
9. Foundation: VI The Lovers, There is a choice to make in love, Does love support me? Do I support love?
10 Gate: XVII The Star- Can I ground my energy as a I fall in love? Can we be friends and lovers?
Bottom of the Deck Cleansing Energy VIII Justice. There is a sense that love can bring a sense of Justice when It is Applied to living everyday.
1-2 Spirit: A Shrewd person is allowing their heart to lead them in business, love is a game not a battlefield and so it is fun.
1-3 Vision: Someone is spending money because they are in love with another person and they have a reason why they are doing it.
2-3-0: Connection: Someone is spending their money wisely when it comes to those they love.
3-6: Faith: Someone is spending money effortlessly.
3-5: Casualty: A message on spending money will arrive soon, could be good however caution is advised in investments. Could be a casualty in spending from the past teaches someone a lesson on how to spend money wisely now.
2-4: Pleasure: A businessman or businesswoman enjoys taking coworkers out to dinner. Things may get heated between them. Make sure it is ok to date people at work before going out together. Someone may have to quit their job to date the person of their dreams.
1-6: Unity: What one drinks reflects what one creates.
2-6: Substance: A businessman or businesswoman taking out coworkers may have too many drinks and says silly or inappropriate things. Oops.
4-5: Blessings: A heavy drinker receives a message they will never forget. Could change their life forever.
4-6: Awareness: A heavy drinker realizes they dropped the ball in a relationship or their career.
5-6: Virtue: A release of one form of drinking leads to the passion for another type of drinking. i.e. Cocktails to Mocktails only.
6-7: Change: Cocktails become mocktails. A person who creates cocktails now makes mocktails.
5-8: Stability: A message of love and kindness reaches someone’s love interest.
4-7: Timing: Someone is nice to someone at a party they become friends quickly due to drinking mocktails.
7-8: Mindfulness: Someone chooses to surrender to love.
7-9: Complexity: Fun can happen if love is allowed to blossom.
6-9: Alchemy: Drinking alcohol can tint something to make lust look like love.
8-9: Space: It is futile to resist love, but love must be supported and embraced to exist. It must also be given room to be released.
8-10: Creativity. Be friends before falling in love.
7-10: Body/Cells: It’s fun to be friends, the body feels better when someone is a true friend.
9-10: Manifestation: Support love by being friends and lovers, not just lovers in lust.
Justice comes to those who do right by people when no one is watching. Justice reaches those who stand by and watch while nothing is being done to stop something wrong As well as those who’ve done wrong.
I’ve made a channeled piece of neurographic art for pathwork 9-10 Manifestation. Here it is for you to download and keep. There is slight branding on it. Please consider donating if you feel it helps you in your life. My paypal link is on my sidebar on the left.
I highly recommend doing neurographic art to achieve a good feeling when pathworking. No I haven’t fallen in love again, but I am now on my way to attracting not only a good friend, but also a lover.
Thanks for reading.
Which path fits you? Are there many messages for you or just one for you? Let me now in the comments below. Just be aware, I have to approve comments to stop spam so it may take awhile for your comment to appear in the comment section. If you want to talk to me quicker, you can reach me on social media, links are on the sidebar on the left. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment